This new track-drive power buggy features an aggressive track pattern enabling the buggy to travel effortlessly through soft soils and muddy site conditions.
The WTB-16 is engineered with top quality components and built with the attention to detail that has made MQ Whiteman the leader in motorized buggies. By MultiQuip.
- Optimal traction and durability assured by a steel imbedded ladder track design
- Rugged undercarriage guide wheels are ductile cast iron
- Low maintenance hydraulic design eliminates wear parts such as belt-drives and drive couplers
- High torque drive motors propel the buggy through tough conditions and offer fail-safe braking
- Versatile tub offers 16 ft.³ (2,500 LB.) capacity and polyethylene construction for easy cleaning
- Narrow width allows the buggy to pass through doorways or confined areas
- Travel efficiently around the site with speeds of 5.7 MPH unloaded and 4.7 MPH loaded
- Easy steering dual control levers allow the operator to control the unit while minimizing fatigue
- Powerful and reliable Honda GX690 engine produces 22 horsepower
- Long run times are achieved with 5 gallon capacity fuel tank