LB-480A Automatic Submersible Pump performs like the non-automatic version in every aspect of construction site usage requiring a tough and durable pump.
- No control panel or float switches required.
- Performs like the non-automatic pump with no special float installation required.
- Requires very small space to operate - only 8 3/4" diameter.
- Urethane, Semi Vortex Impeller and Wear Plates for maximum durability with maintaining pump performance.
- Oil Lifter provides lubrication of the seal faces. (Patented)
- V-Ring Seal Protector designs mechanical seal from abrasive particles.
- Environmentally friendly, reducing electrical costs and operational noise. (Technical Features of EL Relay Unit (Level Sensor))
- Sensitive electrodes detect water to start pump operation even when foreign materials are present. • Internal timer eliminates frequent on/off operation in rough water to extend motor life.
- Relay sensor completely molded in resin and covered by rubber case for protection against rough handling.
- Jobsite tested for more than 30,000 on-off cycles without failure or damage. By Tsurumi.
LB-480A AUTO ELECTRIC SUBMERSIBLE PUMP