Extruded magnesium hand float designed for superb floating action on cement. The 20" tough Extru-Lite™ Magnesium blade features beveled edges and smooth rounded corners that gives this float the perfect "broken-in" feel. The 3-1/4" square ends float all the way to the forms and fits corners. Durable, lightweight magnesium smooths and levels the concrete before finishing. The smooth magnesium blade opens up the pores on the surface to allow proper evaporation. A painted finish on the blade makes for longer wear. The wood handle is precisely positioned to give the float perfect balance for professional floating with less fatigue. Kraft Tool's hand float with smooth wood handle provides a comfortable grip. The handle's high-lift design provides additional knuckle clearance for the user. Proudly made in the USA.
- Tough, durable Extru-Lite™ Magnesium blade for floating and leveling concrete
- "Broken-in" feel with beveled edges and smooth rounded corners
- Square ends float to edges and corners
- Precision balanced handle limits hand fatigue
- High lift handle for additional knuckle clearance
- Made in the USA