The Gold Standard of concrete placers! This placer features a strong, lightweight aluminum head. The 19-1/2 In. x 4 In. blade is angled with an optimal curve to easily push and pull material into place as the user spreads and levels concrete. The head provides a strong wide base for moving wet concrete. The blade is welded to the handle for additional toughness. Two aluminum braces connects the blade and handle for extra strength when moving material. A 60 In. gold anodized aluminum handle with textured foam grip completes the tool. A 1-3/8 In. diameter handle is lightweight and easy to grasp. The handle is anodized to prevent hands from turning black from oxidation. The bright gold is easy to see on the jobsite. Ships assembled for immediate use. Must ship via truck. Proudly made in the USA. Kraft.
- Lightweight 30 In. x 4 In. aluminum head
- 30 In. head is 50% larger than standard spreader
- Curved head angled for perfect leverage in moving concrete
- Aluminum braces provide reinforced strength to head
- Blade and handle welded for extra toughness
- Must ship via truck
- Made in the USA