Extruded magnesium hand float designed for superb floating action on cement. The 16" tough Extra-Lite™ magnesium blade features beveled edges and smooth rounded corners that gives this float the perfect broken-in feel. The wider 3-1/2" blade on this float covers more area on big jobs. The square ends float all the way to the forms and fits in corners. Lightweight, durable magnesium smooths and levels concrete before finishing. The smooth magnesium blade opens up the pores on the surface to allow proper evaporation. A painted finish extends the life of the blade. The ProForm® soft grip handle is precisely positioned to give the float perfect balance for professional floating with less fatigue. Kraft Tool's signature hand float with patented ProForm® soft grip handle (US Patent #6,473,939 B1 and US Patent #6,821,468 B2) provides a comfortable grip. The enhanced texture ribbing of the handle reduces fatigue and provides a great grip even when wet. The bright orange handle is easy to spot on a jobsite even after use. Use with Kraft Tool's Handle Risers (#CF057) for more knuckle clearance. Proudly made in the USA.
- Tough, durable 3-1/2" wide Extru-Lite Magnesium blade for floating and leveling concrete
- "Broken-in" feel with beveled edges and smooth rounded corners
- Square ends float to edges and corners
- Precision balanced handle limits hand fatigue
- Texture ribbing reduces fatigue and provides a great grip even when wet
- Made in the USA