Cast magnesium hand float designed for superb floating action on cement. The 16" blade features beveled edges and smooth rounded corners that gives this float the perfect "broken-in" feel. The wider blade on this float covers more area on big jobs. Durable, lightweight magnesium smooths and levels the concrete before finishing. The ProForm® soft grip handle is precisely positioned to give the float perfect balance for professional floating with less fatigue. Kraft Tool's signature hand float with patented ProForm® soft grip handle (US Patent #6,473,939 B1 and US Patent #6,821,468 B2) provides a comfortable grip. The bright orange handle is easy to spot on a jobsite even after use. The enhanced texture ribbing of the handle reduces fatigue and provides a great grip even when wet. Proudly made in the USA.
- Great "broken-in" feel with perfect radius
- Lightweight, extra wide cast magnesium blade
- Beveled edges and smooth rounded corners
- Precisely balance ProForm® handle
- Texture ribbing reduces fatigue and provides a great grip even when wet