Top quality clear heart redwood forms the 15" blade of this wood float. Use this float to level and smooth concrete before the final finish. The wood will rough up the concrete slightly making it a popular choice for floating in color hardeners and other decorative applications. The front of the float's 5/8" thick blade is beveled to make it possible to work in the tightest quarters. The 3-1/2" wide blade is square to allow the user to float all the way to the corners. The handle is precisely positioned to give the float perfect balance for professional floating with less fatigue. Kraft Tool's hand float with smooth wood handle provides a comfortable grip. Proudly made in the USA.
- Made of the top quality clear heart redwood
- Beveled float face to work in the tightest quarters
- Square ends float to edges and corners
- Works color hardeners into concrete
- Precision balanced handle limits hand fatigue
- Made in the USA